What is Retargeting?
- Retargeting, a/k/a remarketing, is a form of online advertising that can help you keep your brand in front of leads after they leave your website. For most websites, only 2% of web traffic converts on the first visit. Retargeting is a tool designed to help companies reach the 98% of users who don’t convert right away.
3 Ways to Implement Today
- Place your Google remarketing or Facebook tracking pixel on your site. Consult your website provider, but the scripts are lightweight and allow you to do more.
- Select 3 content pieces to serve as retargeting pieces to inform, educate and attract potential clients.
- Accelerate your pipeline by increasing spend within a highly targeted audience of consumers that have already expressed signals of interest.
Where to start: Get your Facebook tracking pixel here and get steps for your site provider to follow and implement.
- Increase the brand awareness within your audience.
- Increase the likelihood of conversation later on in the customer journey by making sure they only think of you.
- Decrease the overall cost per engagement in your paid campaigns because you’re positioned to take advantage of people who have already qualified themselves.
- Position yourself as a clear leader by increasing the frequency in which your target audience sees you.