What is it?
- Put your expertise on autopilot. By implementing an informative and empowering series of communications for new leads that have expressed interest in a potential home sale or purchase, you are scaling your informed knowledge and also accelerating your pipeline with little lift on your end.
3 Ways to Implement Today
1. Set Up a lead capture form onsite:
- This allows you to get leads into your funnel
- Tip: Don’t get too complex, simply ask for their email for updates or ask them if they’d like to learn more.
- Enter your automated follow up sequences so they can be nurtured and become educated to make a decision to use your services.
Where to start: Speak with whoever is managing your website, and see how you can implement a lead capture form. (I.e. Getbuyside.com/Contact)
2. Create 4-5 email touches that empower them to understand the home buying or selling process, so when they’re ready, they only think of you.
Where to start: Research best real estate email nurturing strategies from a source like Inman.com or RISMedia for ideas.
3. Personalize, personalize, personalize: You’ve received an email with your name in the subject line. This is personalization. By doing so, you create a personal touch and relevance - resulting in direct action. It works.
Where to start: Most email marketing platforms allow you to inject a first name into a subject line, check out Mailchimp’s guide here.
- Increase engagement and education across all of your digital properties.
- Deliver a consistent message and narrative to your audience so that they have already “checked the boxes” that they need to before enlisting your help.
- Scale your expertise by setting up your automations once, and letting the program run for you.
- Tailor the experience by putting your consumers down a predefined path that ultimately leads them to you.