- Copy the Signature Link Text from the Marketing Suite
- Within Yahoo, click on the Gear Icon in the top right of the page and select Settings
- Click on Accounts on the left panel, then choose the email address you will be using.
- Scroll down to the Signature section and select the first checkbox: "Append a signature to the emails you send."
- Paste the Signature Link Text into the box and then (If you have other text already in there - your contact info - just paste it above or below that)
- Click Save
- Send a test email to yourself and click on the link to make sure it worked properly!
Please sign in to leave a comment.