Quiet Listings are kept OFF of the MLS and are usually used for high-profile clients or clients who do not want the general public to know their home is for sale. Learn how to add a Quiet Listing to your listings below!
- From your dashboard, you can either select “Add Listing” or select the My Listings tab at the top.
- You will be prompted with two options: Add a Quiet Listing or Add a Coming Soon Listing. Select Quiet Listing.
- Select your street address visibility from the drop-down list and fill in the address, county, and school district of the listing.
- Select the features of the listing from the drop-down list. Make sure to fill out the required fields that are marked with an asterisk.
- Add the asking price and timeline for the property. Again, make sure to fill out the required fields, or your listing will not be added!
- If you have images of the property, you can add them here if they are less than 5MB per picture. If not, you can select “Add Listing”
You will now see your listing among your other ones, under the My Listings tab.