Dominate your Listing Presentation with the BMA! The BMA can be used as a supplement to your CMA, and we have worked with Moxiworks to integrate our pages into their CMA. Learn more on how you can showcase the demand side of the market below!
How to Get to the BMA:
There are 2 ways to get to the BMA.
- Select BMA at the top of your dashboard.
- Select Print BMA from the Find Buyers results page:
Generating the BMA:
- Enter the address of the property that you will be going on a Listing Presentation. Select the full address from the drop-down list and select Next Step. The next page may take a second to load:
- Verify the specifics of the property, select up to 3 AVMs (Automated Valuation Models), and determine the price range of the property. When finished, you will get the total number of featured buyers that are in the system. Select Generate PDF to download the report:
Please be patient! The report will actually take the full advertised time to download.
When finished, click View Report to download the BMA to your computer from PDF view. You are ready to dominate your Listing Presentation!
Pages of the BMA:
Page 1: Introduction
The cover page includes the homeowner’s address, as well as your name and personal contact information.
Page 2: Why List with Us
Customized to your brokerage, this page will list the unique benefits of listing a home with your brokerage.
Page 3: Pricing the Home
Because the BMA uses real-time buyer data, it is more accurate than the price estimates that homeowners have seen online, which are generated largely from historic public records data. The BMA reflects what is going on in the market in real-time, giving you a competitive edge.
Page 4: Buyer Demand in the Area
The BMA shows what buyers are looking for today, in real-time. The heat map operates similar to a weather map. The darker the color, the higher concentration of buyer activity. If we know that the home is located in an area of high or low demand, we can get the pricing just right.
Page 5: Buyer Activity Relative to the Home
The buyer funnel shows us the amount of buyer activity, which includes listing views, saved searches, favorited properties, open house sign-ins, etc. As we move down the funnel, we can see how much activity there is relative to similar homes.
Page 6: Possible Buyers for the Home
Finally, this page of the BMA identifies a number of buyers who are potential match for the home. In the picture below, these are buyers who are looking for very similar homes and are actively engaged with your brokerage. You can reach out directly to their agents and notify them that you have a listing that meets their EXACT criteria, possibly even before it hits the market.
For those who want to combine the CMA and BMA, we have worked with Moxiworks to integrate our pages into their CMA.
- This page of the CMA features the buyer heatmap, which shows us the concentration of buyer activity.
- This page will show us the number of featured buyers for the property and what they are looking for.
- This page displays the online buyer activity for the last 90 days, which is very similar to page 5 of our BMA, which features the buyer funnel.