The My Leads dashboard is a collection of sellers that have been collected from various sources including your brokerage and leads generated through your Buyside Home Valuation Site (ePropertyWatch, Direct Contact, and Claim your Home).
- The Name/Email column provides you with the contact information for a seller lead. If someone does not leave their contact information, you will see this “I” for more information.
- The Owner Name column provides the name of the seller lead.
- The Address column not only provides the address of the lead, but also the confidence level. The confidence level indicates if this lead is actually the homeowner.
- The Last Report Activity column consists of three tags that display the lead’s last activity with date and time stamps.
- The Valuations column is a one of the three automatic valuations that we have for the property. To see the other valuations of the property, select the hyperlinked number.
- The Actions column is up to you. You can archive the lead, or you can create a BMA.
Out of Area:
This page looks similar to the My Leads dashboard, but these are the leads that are outside of the bandwidth of your brokerage.
Once you have reached out to a potential seller, you may want to archive the lead.
- From the My Leads dashboard, select “Archive” under the Actions column of the lead you would like to archive.
- This lead will then move to the Archived Valuations tab. If the client becomes a warm lead again or this was done in error, you can unarchive the lead by selecting “Unarchive”.