To run a report on your Home Valuation Site, proceed through the following steps:
- From your Marketing Suite, click anywhere on the image that displays “What is Your Home Worth”
- It will open another tab and you can enter the address of the home here.
- Once you have entered the address it will run the HVS report and you will have a comprehensive overview of the property.
Distributing your Home Valuation Site in your Email Signature:
Social media and email marketing are the most powerful tools to generate leads and Buyside makes it easy for you to share your Home Valuation Site to your friends and followers.
Adding your home valuation to your email signature:
- Select “Email Signature Valuations Link”
- Then follow the instructions in the screenshot below based on the type of email.
Distributing your Home Valuation Site on Social Media
- Select “Share on Social Media”
- From the drop-down list, choose which social media platform you would like to use. (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are the most popular).
Adding the Home Valuation Site widget to your website:
- Select “Widget for Your Website”
- Follow the instructions and copy the widget code, then paste it within the website widget on your site.
My Leads, Out of Area, Archive:
The My Leads dashboard is a collection of sellers that have been collected from various sources including your brokerage and leads generated through your Buyside Home Valuation Site (ePropertyWatch, Direct Contact, and Claim your Home).
- The Name/Email column provides you with the contact information for a seller lead. If someone does not leave their contact information, you will see this “I” for more information.
- The Owner Name column provides the name of the seller lead from public record.
- The Address column not only provides the address of the lead, but also the confidence level. The confidence level indicates if this lead is actually the homeowner.
- The Last Report Activity column consists of three tags that display the lead’s last activity with date and time stamps.
- The Valuations column is a one of the three automatic valuations that we have for the property. To see the other valuations of the property, select the hyperlinked number.
- The Actions column is up to you. You can archive the lead, or you can create a BMA.
Out of Area:
This page looks similar to the My Leads dashboard, but these are the leads that are outside of the bandwidth of your brokerage.
Once you have reached out to a potential seller, you may want to archive the lead.
- From the My Leads dashboard, select “Archive” under the Actions column of the lead you would like to archive.
- This lead will then move to the Archived Valuations tab. If the client becomes a warm lead again or this was done in error, you can unarchive the lead by selecting “Unarchive”.