How Buyers are added to Buyside:
Buyers are added to your account in two ways.
- You have manually added the buyer to your account.
- We have also worked with your brokerage to import your information from their third-party resources: your Intranet, Brokerage CRM, Brokerage website, etc.
The 4 stars next to a buyer consist of:
- Qualification Status
- “Purchase by” Date
- Type of Buyer
- Represented by an Agent
The first three stars are all required information within the Financial section of a Buyer Profile.
Any time a buyer is added to your account or entered into Buyside automatically, they will have 1-star by default, since they are attached to you
It is so important to fill out as much information as possible within a Buyer Profile, as that is how we match your buyers with potential listings!
Matching Buyers with Listings:
- From your dashboard, select “My Listings”.
- You will see the number of buyers matched with your listing. Select the address of a particular listing to get to the listing profile, which will give you a more comprehensive overview.
A 4-star buyer will be pulled to the top of matching lists when they match with a listing, so adding information about your buyer will only help you!
To find out how to contact a buyer agent, click here.
“What If” Pricing Analysis Tool:
- From the listing profile, you will see a graph of matching buyers by target purchase price. Under the list price, select “What if I increased/decreased this?”.
- You can decrease or increase your list price and both the graph and list of matching buyers will update. You can see if the number of buyers has decreased, increased, or stayed the same for the new list price.
- Take this information back to your sellers and share your data-backed insight into the pricing approach!