If you encounter an error message when sharing your home valuation site onto your Facebook account when clicking "Share on Social Media." With the following error message:
"User opted out of platform: The action attempted is disallowed, because the user has opted out of Facebook platform"
This can be resolved by checking your "Apps, websites and games" settings. Please see how to accomplish this below!
- Click ▾ on the right-hand side of the page
Click “Settings & Privacy”
Scroll down the left column and click “Apps and Websites.”
Under the “Preferences” section, ensure that “Apps, websites and games” is turned on
1. Click the menu on the bottom right of the screen
2. Scroll down to "Settings & Privacy"
3. Click "Settings"
4. Scroll down to "Permissions" and click "Apps and Websites"
5. Under the “Preferences” section, ensure that “Apps, websites and games” is turned on
Please sign in to leave a comment.