The Buyer Activity Funnel... connects with every available data source to display buyer activity near the homeseller. More specifically, it pulls activity from registered buyers, online inquiries, showing visits, open-house sign-ins and more! Learn what each level represents below.
- Reading the Buyer Activity Funnel
- How to: Discuss the Buyer Activity Funnel with Homeowners
- The Buyer Activity Funnel (downloadable 1-Pager)
Reading the Buyer Activity Funnel
The Buyer Activity Funnel pulls data to understand online buyer activity from the last 90 days. Activities include: online inquiries, registered buyers, showing visits, open house sign-ins and more:
The funnel was designed to draw the homeowners attention to the number at the bottom. It showcases online inquiries that are nearly an exact match. From top-to-bottom, the funnel reads as follows:
1. Online activities within the state
2. Online activities within a 5 mi. radius
3. Online activities within a 5 mi. radius + within price range
4. Online activities within a 5 mi. radius + within price range + bedroom match
How to: Discuss the Buyer Activity Funnel with Homeowners
Use the Buyer Funnel as a powerful display of confidence to win the listing!
Don't just say it. SHOW that you have confidence because you KNOW buyers are out there:
“Buyers are out there … and I know where to find them!”
Remember! → If your seller doesn’t think you seem confident in your ability to sell, they won’t be confident in you either! Use the Buyer Activity Funnel to enhance your display of confidence in your ability to sell.
The Buyer Activity Funnel 1-Pager (Click here to download)
Please sign in to leave a comment.